I've discovered a couple of things in my state of tastelessness:
1. I did a taste test with lemon juice and milk. They didn't taste any different, but they feel different when they hit your tongue. (There's a fun fact for you)
2. Since food taste doesn't matter, it's a lot easier to resist treats, not impossible, mind you, but a lot easier.
3. When everyone else was eating a cinnamon roll, I ate one too, and it felt like it should have tasted good.
4. Bell peppers are a great replacement for potato chips. They're crunchy, and... they're actually good for you.
5. Eating all the leftovers is a lot easier when you don't have to worry about taste. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that chicken was past its prime, and someone said it smelled funny... I couldn't tell.
6. Rice Crispy cereal was just the way I remembered it.
7. Hot peppers still make me sweat, and there's a sensation of heat. (definitely worth trying just for the weird factor)