Can you see it?
I'll give you a minute...
OKAY, That's it! I can't take it anymore!!
7 hot dogs!
Why 7? It's absurd! Seven is just about the most useless number to purchase anything.
Have you ever said, "yeah, just grab me seven apples" ? No, you haven't, and do you want to know why? Because it's seven. It's like eleven or thirteen, these poor prime numbers are no match to anything. Unless you eat one hot dog each day of the week, and you don't want it in a bun, then maybe. "But Eric," you say, "That's just ridiculous." To which I will reply that you, my friend, are exactly right!
Think about it, if you bought buns in packages of one dozen you'd need to buy 84 hot dogs before you'd have an even number of buns and dogs. If the bun packages were in eights it would be 56. At least when you got buns in packages of 8 and hot dogs by the dozen it matched up every 24. This is so stupid. George Banks would be very, very upset!
I've been sick for about a week and I'm at the point where my nose has been clogged so long that I can't taste food anymore.
I've discovered a couple of things in my state of tastelessness:
1. I did a taste test with lemon juice and milk. They didn't taste any different, but they feel different when they hit your tongue. (There's a fun fact for you)
2. Since food taste doesn't matter, it's a lot easier to resist treats, not impossible, mind you, but a lot easier.
3. When everyone else was eating a cinnamon roll, I ate one too, and it felt like it should have tasted good.
4. Bell peppers are a great replacement for potato chips. They're crunchy, and... they're actually good for you.
5. Eating all the leftovers is a lot easier when you don't have to worry about taste. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that chicken was past its prime, and someone said it smelled funny... I couldn't tell.
6. Rice Crispy cereal was just the way I remembered it.
7. Hot peppers still make me sweat, and there's a sensation of heat. (definitely worth trying just for the weird factor)
From the Mind of Buffington
This is a section that just has random silly thoughts that come to me from time to time. It is not meant to be taken seriously.